We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Communications’ Intern. For enrolled students and graduates. We receive many unsolicited offers, and we shall only reply to potential candidates.
The application deadline is Friday, 30 October 2020. Please send your CV (maximum 2 pages) and cover letter (maximum 1 page) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be held in the first week of November 2020.
Starting date: 16 November 2020
Duration of position: 4 months (November 2020 – February 2021)
Reports to: Chief Experience Officer
Location: Hoeilaart (Belgium) + remotely
About Podiatry International
With more than 100,000 dedicated and active podiatrists and with over 1 million foot care professionals working around the world, the industry touches a wide range of professionals globally and has over 14 billion feet to support and care for.
PodiatryInternational will support and promote these dedicated podiatrists and foot care professionals to grow & advance their practices and businesses, through increasing awareness of the profession, developing greater global access to new advances & technology within the profession and continuous connection to the profession globally.
You are an enthusiastic Marketing & Communications graduate who wants to put knowledge into practice and gain hands-on experience in a dynamic International environment.
– Execute and monitor Social Platform communications and report on results and impact;
– Write and/or edit various types of Social Platform content (briefings, articles, website content, publications etc) to ensure consistent style and tone;
– Contribute to the creation, editing, management and monitoring of Social Platform information and communications tools (website, Twitter, LinkedIn, newsletter, specific publications, Event Reports);
– Design Social Platform outreach materials (infographics, invitations, posters);
– Keep website up-to-date and attractive for its different audiences (our members, general public, EU stakeholders);
– Contribute to the preparation and execution of virtual events (manage registrations, social media promotions, welcoming of participants, co-hosting of online conference platforms, etc.)
– Excellent spoken and written English, native speaker equivalent;
– Background in communications and/or public relations
– Excellent writing skills;
– Strong proof reading and editing skills
– Experience of implementing communications and media strategies and raising visibility of an organisation;
– Analytical mind with creative ideas and proactive;
– Experience of managing organisational websites and social media profiles;
– Comprehensive IT skills;
– Experience of Canva, Mailchimp, SurveyMonkey, issuu, WordPress, Hubspot
– Experience in designing, producing and editing publications;
– Knowledge of branding/visual identity;
– Willingness to work remotely;
What we offer:
Gain experience in a dynamic company and help shape its Communications Plan while building your network in the growing foot care Community.
Starting date: 16 November 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com