We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Business Development Intern. For enrolled students and graduates. We receive many unsolicited offers, and we shall only reply to potential candidates. The application deadline is Friday, 30 October 2020. Please send your CV (maximum 2 pages) and cover letter (maximum 1 page) to email@example.com. Interviews will be held in the first week of November 2020. Starting date: 1 January 2021 Duration of position: 4 months Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Location: Hoeilaart (Belgium) + remotely
About Podiatry International
With more than 100,000 dedicated and active podiatrists and with over 1 million foot care professionals working around the world, the industry touches a wide range of professionals globally and has over 14 billion feet to support and care for. PodiatryInternational will support and promote these dedicated podiatrists and foot care professionals to grow & advance their practices and businesses, through increasing awareness of the profession, developing greater global access to new advances & technology within the profession and continuous connection to the profession globally. As the intern in Business Development, you will play an active role in the day-to-day activities, supporting the strategic direction and vision of business development. In general, you will work under one supervisor, who will take an active role in your development. This internship will start in January 2021 and will have a duration of 4 months. Due to COVID-19, PodiatryInternational is adopting a flexible home office approach.
Overview Of Tasks
You will complete a range of functions depending on the day-to-day needs of the department, such as:
1- Business Development
- Support the development of new business models and strategies
- Support the alignment and improvement of the business processes
- Create, maintain and update business-related documentation
- Prepare, maintain, and update business and finance related reports and analysis
- Assist in the creation of presentations
What are we looking for?
- A positive attitude with a service-driven and problem-solving mindset;
- Strong organisational and planning skills;
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise work;
- The ability to work independently and accurately on tasks;
- Proficiency with MS Office;
- Excellent oral and written communication in English.
A current BA/BSc or MA/MSc student or graduate able to sign an internship agreement with PodiatryInternational.com.
What We Offer
- A 4-month internship, starting in January 2021;
- A monthly compensation package for transportation;
- A chance to gain valuable experience in a multilingual environment;
- Full support and mentoring from our staff.
To apply, please send your CV & Cover Letter in English to click apply before 30 October 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org